Choose your location
Keeping You Safe at Trio Salon
We are excited to have you back in the salon, but we are following the new CDC guidelines for salons here in Oregon. This does come with a few changes in the way that your appointment will go today!
Mask Mandate Policy Update:
- Masks will be optional- beginning Saturday, March 12th, Trio Salon will be following Oregon’s mask policy. Masks will be optional for clients as well as staff. If you are more comfortable wearing your mask, you are able to do so and may let your stylist know if you prefer that they wear one as well.
Things that have not changed:
- If you have had any symptoms of Covid-19
- Have been around, or live with someone who has within the last 14 days you will need to reschedule your appointment. This is very important to keep our salon and other guests as safe as possible.
- As soon as you come in, please use hand sanitizers that are available before sitting down for your service.
- We will use all new capes, towels, gloves during your service.
- Sick Policy- Please do not come to the salon if you are feeling sick or have recently been exposed to covid. Give us a call and we can get you rescheduled.
- No extra guests- We ask that you come alone to your appointment to ensure that we are continuing to minimize the amount of bodies in the salon.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and patience during this time. It will be our new “normal” that may take a bit of getting used to. But, together we can make our salon the safest place for you to be. We look forward to seeing you!